The following Terms and Conditions together with the content in this website form the basis of your contract with Aeolos Swiss ( Capo Bay ) Limited trading as Capo Bay Hotel. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Guests may check-in as from 14.00 hours on day of arrival. If a guest has not checked-in by 16.00 hours, the hotel is entitled to re-let the room unless the guest has notified the hotel that he/she will be arriving late. On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 12.00 noon. Failure to do so will entitle the hotel to charge late check out fees or an additional night.
Making your online reservation
To make a reservation, you must go to Online Reservations page. The person making the reservation (“the party leader”) must be at least 18 years old and must be authorised to make the reservation on the basis of these Terms and Conditions by all persons named on the reservation. By making a reservation, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised and that all party members agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us.
Subject to availability, our online reservation system will confirm your reservation as soon as the total accommodation cost is deducted from the credit card provided at the time of the online reservation.
If the reservation cost is 250 Euros or less your Credit Card will be charged the full amount at the time of the booking.
If the booking value is higher than 251 Euros you will be given an option to make a 10% prepayment.
Above options are given to you at the checkout process.
The reservation confirmation will be sent to the party leader via email by our online reservation system. Please check this reservation confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately at email@example.com if any information, which appears on the reservation confirmation, seems to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. Any extra costs incurred during the course of your stay must be paid directly to the hotel upon departure..
A binding contract between us comes into existence when we despatch our reservation confirmation to the party leader. Cyprus law governs this contract and all matters arising out of it. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter, which arises out of or in connection with this contract, will be dealt with by the Courts of Cyprus only. Changes to these Terms and Conditions or the content shown in our website will only be valid if agreed by us in writing.
Amend your online reservation
Should you wish to amend your confirmed online reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any amendments to the arrival date, departure date or room type of the confirmed online reservation is subject to the hotel's availability at the time the amend is requested and may result in a possible rate change. Also, amendments to confirmed online reservations can be made provided it is prior to the cancellation period otherwise are liable to cancellation fees.
Cancel your online reservation
Cancellations made 3 days prior to arrival date are subject to 100% cancellation fees of the booking value.
Cancellations made 4-14 days prior to arrival date are subject to 50% cancellation fees of the booking value.
Cancellations made 15-30 days prior to arrival date are subject to 20% cancellation fees of the booking value.
Cancellations made 31+ days prior to arrival date are subject to 10% cancellation fees of the booking value. This 10% cancellation fee is non refundable and non transferable.
Capo Bay Hotel recognizes children as being 12 or under. Please be aware that individuals over 12 will be classed as adults and charged accordingly.
Children up to 2 years old in Mountain View, Side Sea View and Sea View Rooms will be accommodated in a cot.
1. Please select a way if you wish to pre-order transfers from the airport to the hotel. Please make sure that, you complete all fields so that the hotel provides you with the transfers at the designated date and time.
2.The cost of the airport transfers are not included in the total accommodation cost and must be paid upon your check out from the hotel.
3. The hotel accepts no responsibility for pre-ordered transfers but not taken at the airport. If this case happens, then the cost of the airport transfers will be added on your room account in order to be paid upon your check out from the hotel.
1. You warrant that every instructions and all information given by you to Capo Bay Hotel shall be accurate, true and correct.
2. Capo Bay Hotel makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees ( whether express, implied in law or residual ) regarding the website, any services provided via this website or the suitability of any of the services for a particular purpose. As Capo Bay Hotel provides certain services to you via the Internet, Capo Bay Hotel makes no representations, nor gives any warranties or guarantees of any nature as to the availability of any communications network or systems of any third party on whom you or Capo Bay Hotel rely to provide any of the services.
Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in the website content both before and after reservations have been confirmed. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes, we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make any changes, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Right of Refusal
The hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
The hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at the hotel, including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration. Guests shall not bring their own food or drink into the hotel for consumption at the hotel.
Losses and Liabilities
11. Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to the hotel's reception staff or other appropriate staff members, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by the hotel to the police.
2. Guests shall not enter areas of the hotel which are indicated as being closed to the public. The hotel shall not be responsible for death, personal injury or loss or damage to property suffered by a guest in such areas.
3. The hotel shall not be liable to a guest for any loss or damage to property caused by the misconduct or negligence of a guest or an Act of God, or where the guest remains in exclusive charge of the property concerned.
4. The hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including ( without limitation ) war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity ( threatened or actual ), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, act of God, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilitites, and all similar events outside the hotel’s control.
5. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by the hotel to ensure that reservations made under these Terms and Conditions are able to proceed, the hotel reserves the right to relocate any reservation to another hotel of similar size and standard in the locality. The client acknowledges that the hotel accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the client in consequence of the relocation of the client.
6. The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage caused to a guest's vehicle, unless caused by the hotel's wilful misconduct.
7. Guests will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the Hotel.